• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another m1028 restoration start

CPAPPY

Just wanted to show some more picture what I did today. Windshield installed , assembled side windows & vents seals in doors ,and assembled rear lights with new lens and put in new front side markers also cleaned and painted rims .

Attachments

CPAPPY

Thanks. The big question is not sure? need to add up my receipts to get me a good ball park price . I have some interested party that I have been talking to . If you really want a ball park price send me a private message so we can talk about it.

CPAPPY

Special thanks

Just wanted to thank CJTROUTT for some tech. advice . Chris sure nows what is going on with these trucks Thanks Chris again.

nattieleather

I'm not trying to be critical here as I think you did a great job, but the earth brown looks a little thin. Like the green can be seen under it. Maybe it's just the camera and the PC playing tricks on my eyes. Did you have any problem spraying the brown? Again great job truck is looking wonderful. My other question is how did you get all that done with all the rain we've been having or is your part of the state more dry than up north here?

CPAPPY

The Brown is just fine , it has 2 coats of paint on all colors . I can see in one picture that it does look like it but it is fine . It has been raining most days here . I work when it stops raining. No problem shooting the brown .

tnttnt187

Hey CPAPPY, First I want to say I hope your health improves. I want to thank you for taking the time to post your build restoration. The work your doing looks top notch. I hope the new owner will enjoy your effort. [thumbzup]

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice job, im impressed. Let me know when you have the truck up for sale, I have a customer looking for a M1028, He wanted a solid Dark green carc, if the price was rightr is this possiable..?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks