• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another not starting post.

txhunter27

I changed the head out a couple weeks ago and it runs pretty good now. I cracked the coolant crossover in the process so I ordered a new one yesterday. But I still can't get the transmission to do anything. I can hear it shift and it has enough fluid. I guess I am going to drop the pan and change the filter.

txhunter27

Well guys I've been messing with this thing on and off for the last couple weeks. I can get it running but takes a while to actually start if it sits more than a day. When I get it started it white smokes really bad and runs pretty rough. Would that be a bad injector or a couple bad injectors?

llong66

From the experience I had with the original motor I had with my M1008, the cylinder you showed us a pic of is scored, have you done a compression test?