• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another not starting post.

txhunter27

I changed the head out a couple weeks ago and it runs pretty good now. I cracked the coolant crossover in the process so I ordered a new one yesterday. But I still can't get the transmission to do anything. I can hear it shift and it has enough fluid. I guess I am going to drop the pan and change the filter.

txhunter27

Well guys I've been messing with this thing on and off for the last couple weeks. I can get it running but takes a while to actually start if it sits more than a day. When I get it started it white smokes really bad and runs pretty rough. Would that be a bad injector or a couple bad injectors?

llong66

From the experience I had with the original motor I had with my M1008, the cylinder you showed us a pic of is scored, have you done a compression test?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks