• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels Md/Pa SS fall gathering.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might be there, I'll be in MD this weekend anyways, might be good to see some green iron with it being so close.

Looks like I may be able to make it after all. Heard so much about it and really want to see it. My girlfriend has never shot a gun, looks like it is time to break a few out and show her what it is all about. Any ideas on food that is coming or what would be good to bring? Grill there??

jaxsof

I really wanted to make it this year. But in prepping a "toy" for the festivities, I poked a big-ole hole in the mian joint of my trigger finger. I have to work that day, but the thought of sharing the initial test firing of one of my "children" would have been worth stretching the speed limit for. Will be my loss, but hope you all hav a great time, and go home with all the parts yah came with!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
just show up with an MV, or a desire to own and MV, questions for MV junkies, guns , a desire to shot some exotic guns, food, a desire to eat MAN food, and maybe beer or sodas. Guys this a a great event to bond, eat, shoot and meet the locals who you will need if the world ends. You also will need these guys for parts, being towed and buying more junk...

Speedwoble

Well, I was looking forward to this, but I have been in a Tennessee swamp for the last week and it looks like I won't be back until next week. I can't wait for spring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks