• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Appels Md/Pa SS fall gathering.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a nice clean hole. What caliber is that? I was thinking of buying a new mag drill, maybe I just need a bigger scope?

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sean and I were talking yesterday as he was building a reloading bench to cut expenses of outings like this one. I told him that I had more fun in 7 hours on saturday that all of the other events that we do, combined. This is Aberdeen, Red Ball, The Ga Rally, the gathering and any other event x 10 when it comes to having some old fashion kick ass fun. Each one gets better. I think we need to move the trailers and your sons boat a little farther from the firing lane in the spring, to protect them from strays. It was fun...

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
The trailer took a stray bullet from friendly fire....Its recovering just fine.Some people buy fake bullet hole stickers,I just invite up my SS buddies.haha...

nickd

John,
Thanks for hosting a great event. The projectile catcher was outstanding. Thanks for posting the picture of my M998. Looking forward to the spring event.
Nick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks