Arkansas Tank?

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

stampy

Just tell them hey I only looked at the first picture and load up th APC!!!! LOL:-D:-D

B3.3T

What a way to butcher a rare FV432 with Fox turret model. Could have at least painted it yellow like this one.

Attachments

Tackettr

What happened to the original subject on this? "Tank in AR" I guess it didn't pan out? Kinda like the old "WWII Jeep still in a box" story, huh?

Don't get me wrong, the thing in the yellow above is nice to look at!:-D APC too!:-D

mbarber84

Ditto shootER .....WOW! A Duster AA.......that's fantastic! I hope that's the vehicle in question! too! Too cool man.....:drool: nice shape, nice vehicle, nice opportunity provided the price is right for the bank account!! Best of luck rumplecat, I`d love to see you get it!!!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well....I found a anti-aircraft gun sitting in a guys front yard.
The tale behind that was really bizzare.
It's still there rusting quietly while I figure out a way to bamboozle him out of it.

OPCOM

Is that the vehicle in question?

If so, it's an M42 Duster antiaircraft vehicle.

Looks to be in pretty decent shape.
Turner surplus has a spare engine - if that is the vehicle in question, the buyer best get the engine fom Turner before it gets scrapped. He may have to do it if he needs the $ and no one buys it.

I'll trade my left er.. DNA source, for it, plus throw in some shootin irons, a pirate radio station complete with everything, all the stray dogs in the neighborhood, and a opossum. But it better be in good shape if I have to give up the opossum.

Last edited: