• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arkansas Tank?

Tackettr

What happened to the original subject on this? "Tank in AR" I guess it didn't pan out? Kinda like the old "WWII Jeep still in a box" story, huh?

Don't get me wrong, the thing in the yellow above is nice to look at!:-D APC too!:-D

mbarber84

Ditto shootER .....WOW! A Duster AA.......that's fantastic! I hope that's the vehicle in question! too! Too cool man.....:drool: nice shape, nice vehicle, nice opportunity provided the price is right for the bank account!! Best of luck rumplecat, I`d love to see you get it!!!!

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that the vehicle in question?

If so, it's an M42 Duster antiaircraft vehicle.

Looks to be in pretty decent shape.
Turner surplus has a spare engine - if that is the vehicle in question, the buyer best get the engine fom Turner before it gets scrapped. He may have to do it if he needs the $ and no one buys it.

I'll trade my left er.. DNA source, for it, plus throw in some shootin irons, a pirate radio station complete with everything, all the stray dogs in the neighborhood, and a opossum. But it better be in good shape if I have to give up the opossum.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks