• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auction date changes, MK48 and Hemtt recall

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All have been pushed back to December don't expect them to be up for much longer I hypothetically expect.
Oooh, just in time for Christmas!! And my retirement cash-out....

Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to meeeee..... :naner::driver::jumpin:

Well hypothetically speaking, anyway....maybe 98G will finally have a place to live & park his collection by then!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hopeful for the best for those HEMTT owners out there. Until we know the reasons/actions, anything is speculation at best. Some will recall a few years back when ALL diesel powered equipment sales were halted and speculation went rampant. Hopefully this is just a bureaucratic speed bump like that was as well.

jjb

I just sold my HEMTT tonight to someone for cash. I have no idea who they are or where they live? They can't take what I don't have.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just sold my HEMTT tonight to someone for cash. I have no idea who they are or where they live? They can't take what I don't have.
Hope you sold cheap as any cash transaction over 10K is required to be reported to the gooberment , they are going to get you one way or another.

MtnSnow

Good thing you got it sold but don't worry the Gov. will find out who has it eventually as they try and register it or get the title changed. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks