• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bigler Boyz Crew Cab M35A2

K10A

The truck is very nice (to me) except what you claim about the suspension.

Drive the truck up a loading ramp or through a ditch to flex out the suspension, take pics, then you can say it doesnt bind if that is true. till then..... not so much.

I forsee possibly bent links, ripped off brackets, bent tabs etc.

All I see is driveway poser shots.

Second, there is no binding, no harsh riding, no bent parts ect as a number of members have decided to imply. The traction bars work perfectly as designed on and off the street. For those that don't want to believe it, the offer still stands to come see for yourself in person. I will be more than happy to show you that the bars work.

For the rest of you, thanks for your support.

Last edited:

needmoretrucks

Do u mean to say there is no slip allowed in his links?:razz
: any spring sprung axle when it is being compressed is going to move towards the shackle side of the spring. In other words the distance of a fixed point on the frame (your link ends) to the axle (where link ends are mounted) is going to increase upon compression (uptravel) of suspension and when suspension droops the axle will move closer to fixed point.
So long story short if you got no slip built into the suspension links you are going to have lots of bind and considering the weight of this vehicle your gonna break something. Probably those light duty link mounts on the frame.
:deadhorse:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks