• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bigler Boyz Crew Cab M35A2

biglerboyz

Here are some pictures of the truck this week. Pictures are the greatest quality due to the fluorescent lights in the shop. I will get some beter pictures later in the week outside once the truck is finished. The truck will be getting singled tires.

Attachments

Ressoldier

Man that looks great. I had the same idea if I bought one with the exception of leaving the bed off and having it at the shorter bobbed wheel base. Of course I have neither the time or money right now. It is very good to see that it can work and look good. Congrats on the project well done.

biglerboyz

The truck has four new bucket seats which recline and have sliders installed. There is a lot more room for driver as well as passenger comfort. The truck was designed to allow more room for taller and bigger people as well as adjustability for those smaller individuals. The combination of the crew cab, seat sliders, and reclining capabilities really make it so that anyone can be comfortable. The floor was sprayed with scorpion bed liner with the rubber granules. We are an authorized scorion dealer with the complete spray-in system. The liner is 1/4" thich and provides a nice rubberized durable finish. The truck was sandblasted to bare metal, epoxy primed, and then painted. A carrier bearing was installed in the custom drive shaft as necessary. We also fabricated a pair of ladder bars or traction bars for the longer wheel base.

Attachments

Danger Ranger

I think the crew cab deuces guys build look similar to the Ford Model A bodies. It is a neat concept. What else needs done? (I saw some things, but wondered about others.)

biglerboyz

I think the crew cab deuces guys build look similar to the Ford Model A bodies. It is a neat concept. What else needs done? (I saw some things, but wondered about others.)
The interior needs a few more things finished up, needs bedliner sprayed in the bed, wheels and tires, winch cable, all of the new weather stripping installed on the top and doors, and just some other odds and ends.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks