• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BlizzardX23's M35A2 Deuce!

srodocker

no issues. i used it to move the gf and I in and the apt. manager asked if I was keeping it here and i said if its not a problem. and every month when i take my rent in i ask if theres any complaints she says nope and she always get people that just come in to say how neat the truck is and why is it there lol

BlizzardX23

tons more video coming up...just took the Deuce to the 4x4 park...

I think I broke it though.. =/ there is a HORRIBLE grinding sound that got worse as I drove home...sounds as if its coming from the transmission area...kinda worried...same sound as if I were grinding gears...even when I'm driving in gear...any gear, any RPM...and its random

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks