• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BlizzardX23's M35A2 Deuce!

BlizzardX23

Im actually going to Lucerne Valley Saturday afternoon to pick it up..(Pop and I are driving F150 there)...then I will pick up my truck...then follow him to Calabasas...help him unload his Buell and get settled...Then drive back to Sac on Sunday

BlizzardX23

Im on my way out guys...I'll be another proud owner of an M35A2 by this time 2moro! ;) Have a great weekend everyone..I'll post pics when I get back!

- Blizz

maynard83

Maybe too late but the only thing I believe you would really need are a good pair of gloves. The vibration and the cold are what get my hands when it has been cold. The holes on the floor board give off plenty of heat. Also get a nice soft cushion for your arse and lower back.
Best of luck to you.

BlizzardX23

Made it back home...From LA to Sac...in the Deuce...Im tired...my ears are ringing...and I have a cold from the drive up there...Im going to BED!! I will post pics 2moro...later everyone!

Bighurt

They still require a CDL in CA for a deuce? Just wondering in case I ever find my way down there to do a recovery.
In CA you need a Non-commercial class A for anything with 3 axles over 10000 lbs. Unless of course you will be using it for commercial purposes...then you need a full Class A.

BlizzardX23

Thanks! I think it looks a lot better on those tires also...and I'm sure it will be better when I take it off road..but it drives like **** now lol...much harder to steer...all over the place...cant believe it was such a difference

100dollarman

Thanks! I think it looks a lot better on those tires also...and I'm sure it will be better when I take it off road..but it drives like **** now lol...much harder to steer...all over the place...cant believe it was such a difference
I am GLAD you made it home OK!!! You are a stud. The truck looks great with the tires on it.

A couple of tips to get it to drive better----

play with the air pressures-- they prob have too much air in them. Sometimes front higher and rear lower feels better, or vice versa.

Also, put the 2 nicest tires on the front.

It was great meeting you and your Dad and you were a pleasure to do biz with!!!

THANKS!!!

Awesome truck!:beer:

BlizzardX23

I am GLAD you made it home OK!!! You are a stud. The truck looks great with the tires on it.

A couple of tips to get it to drive better----

play with the air pressures-- they prob have too much air in them. Sometimes front higher and rear lower feels better, or vice versa.

Also, put the 2 nicest tires on the front.

It was great meeting you and your Dad and you were a pleasure to do biz with!!!

THANKS!!!

Awesome truck!:beer:

It was really kool meeting you! your work is excellent! (guys, I saw his work first hand...its awesome!) And I really appreciate you taking the time to meet me out there and getting the trucks ready..It sure was an interesting drive home lol....but fun! I have already been recommending you to people in need of big tires as well as some guys that were trying to get a bobbed deuce.

The truck was in really good condition

btw, when I was leaving your place...you probably saw me having issues trying to take off

Thats because of the following:

1) 1st to 2nd was an issue because 2nd is closer then I thought, I put it into 5th on accident lol...theres more space between gears in the F150 that I drove there haha

2) It was still in low gears haha...we even talked about that...lol

but now Im here in Sac and Im driving it all around town...no problems!

Thanks for everything! When it comes time for my Pop to replace the tires on the F150, I'll try to talk him into getting something bad ass from you!

A

A/C Cages

Most truck service stations also carry a 24 volt ceramic instant heater with a fan built into it, face it towards your windows for an instant defogger. Its great because its 24 volt and has long cable with clip on terminals. Ive used one once when my KWs heater fan died halfway thru the trip.

DeuceDad

Hey Blizzard, welcome to SS. I spent some time growing up in North Highlands back in 82/83', went to Highlands HS. I have an aunt and uncle who still live in Roseville. That whole place has just boomed since I was last there.

BlizzardX23

Hey Blizzard, welcome to SS. I spent some time growing up in North Highlands back in 82/83', went to Highlands HS. I have an aunt and uncle who still live in Roseville. That whole place has just boomed since I was last there.

Hey, thanks! :)

Yea, Roseville and the surrounding areas have completely changed....Lincoln as well...you ever come out this way anymore?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks