• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

block heater

roscoe

I got the one from westfolk and the truck fires up instantly. I also recommend the winter front from C&C equipment. The winter front really helps with the cab heat.

jollyroger

Tried starting my truck on Wednesday afternoon so I could haul some hay to the cows. It was 10 degrees, snowing and blowing. The truck went rrr....rrrrr....r. That was it. It usually fires right up. I was worried. I put my booster/charger on and it fired up on the second try. I think I am in the market for a block heater also.

tm america

i got mine installed yesterday and tried it out today it was 16 degrees it started in less than a second .i couldnt believe it works that good .the day before i ended up using starting fluid since i was cranking on it for a good amount of time even with the manifold heater still nothing .so i gave it a shoot . today didnt use the manifold heater or anything just fired right up ......thanks westfolk now i just need a block heater for my dodge since it seems to not want to start when it gets below 20 outside :cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks