• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

block heater

roscoe

I got the one from westfolk and the truck fires up instantly. I also recommend the winter front from C&C equipment. The winter front really helps with the cab heat.

jollyroger

Tried starting my truck on Wednesday afternoon so I could haul some hay to the cows. It was 10 degrees, snowing and blowing. The truck went rrr....rrrrr....r. That was it. It usually fires right up. I was worried. I put my booster/charger on and it fired up on the second try. I think I am in the market for a block heater also.

tm america

i got mine installed yesterday and tried it out today it was 16 degrees it started in less than a second .i couldnt believe it works that good .the day before i ended up using starting fluid since i was cranking on it for a good amount of time even with the manifold heater still nothing .so i gave it a shoot . today didnt use the manifold heater or anything just fired right up ......thanks westfolk now i just need a block heater for my dodge since it seems to not want to start when it gets below 20 outside :cry: