• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed '84 AMGeneral

Dipstick

Thanks on both counts Tuff Truck Guy! I can't stop looking at him from my third floor apartment slider. The original gauges in my truck are frosted and hard to read and I don't think the water temp gauge is accurate. I like to know what my engine and the other systems are doing, so gauges are important to me. I worked tons of overtime in the first eight months of this year. I was able to pay off some credit cards and have extra money to play with. I just hope I don't scratch up my paint job when I try to install it. What kind of iron do you drive?

Dipstick

Duh! That was pretty dumb of me not to realize that. I guess I won't be appearing on NCIS any time soon. 50 psi. Check. Are XLs 16 ply? Are yours 11R-20 too? I think you told me they were. Do they steer straight ahead well? They must have really deep tread like mine. It has to be over and inch.

tuff-truck-guy

right now i have what i call the civvy franken v lol. its a 75 blazer body a 86 1.25 ton axle set n t case and a 84 cucv blazer frame lol oh n a 2 ton trans and a 350 gm motor outa a drag boat lol

caliber1

Not sure what the plys are, they are 11.00 x 20 though. The tread is very aggressive on these.

Duh! That was pretty dumb of me not to realize that. I guess I won't be appearing on NCIS any time soon. 50 psi. Check. Are XLs 16 ply? Are yours 11R-20 too? I think you told me they were. Do they steer straight ahead well? They must have really deep tread like mine. It has to be over and inch.

Dipstick

Nice! That is one heavily modded Blazer! It must really motor nice off road I bet. Probably has plenty of power. Luck on the M52 and the M35s.

Dipstick

Thanks for the link Phil. Man, you own a lot of military heavy metal. I always had a thing for flatbeds myself. I'd like to see a picture of yours.

Dipstick

Jess, your Xls really do have an aggressive tread. Looks like they'd be great off road tires for sure. Working three twelve hour midnights in a row starting Friday. Take care everyone.

HanksDeuce

Still painting the deuce. Slowest restoration E-V-E-R! But, I'm doing it right the first time. Mother nature is a beeotch!

What about you? Got any more mods coming up for your sweet bobber?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks