• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought A Tank

Pinkie

If you flip the hubs and put the tracks on backwards, you can reach 90 mph without the tracks coming apart. Also, you may want to turn the fuel up. Its all in the TMs. Please do a search before posting.

Thanks,

J.R.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What about whare you hit some guy in the face because you didnt like the first tank deal, something about the MIB are still looking for it while waiting for the EUC to clear

stoney_bogg

Is this one of the M1A1's that were parked along the streets I saw on television last week?
Are you going to drive it home from Cario Egypt ? I might have a snorkle unit you can borrow so you can go under the Atlantic and save a few miles.

Srjeeper

You also left out the part about living in the South Eastern US, the (Non-Running) Tank you bought is in Hawaii.

Plus the fact your now broke from buying it, only get off work Sunday nights between 9 & 9:30 pm and your wifes over due to have 6 tuplets.

GL sent ya an e-mail today giving you a day and a half to move it our they'll throw you in jail in Columbia.

Can Someone Please help this semi-new guy.....:shock:

dittle

Need a preview of it so the he knows if it has any issues. Will they allow the tank to be started in the lot and moved to make sure it works ahead of time. Plus, need help with load out and a good trucking company to move it...

M920

Are the studs going to be long enough to run the HEMTT tracks??? Oh and can someone tell me if it is true that it takes the same valve stems as my 1988 Volkswagen Jetta.....thought I saw a post on here sumwhere....can anyone find it for me?

dittle

Oh, can we get a "Tank Modding and Hot Rodding" section added to the forums. Carnac will be pimping this thing out big time rofl

paradeduty

Heavysteven - I know they are probably "required" or it might get lost (probably just has some kind of transfer documents inside) - I just find it somewhat comical that a piece of iron such as that HAS STICK-ON PACKING LIST(s) !! Never know - might get misplaced or misfiled. Might get delivered to the wrong "house". SURE I'LL SIGN FOR IT - It's free if it's misdelivered, right!

Anyways, just seems funny to have the packing list sticky's - sort of like putting a shipping label on a cruise liner just in case the shipping co. forgets where its going to. Well - where would we be without more paperwork!

Dave

LanceRobson

Kevin, you also forgot to ask:

Can I trailer it on my lawn tractor trailer behind a '63 Ford Falcon over a 14,000 foot mountain pass...

My trailer won't have brakes or taillights and the load only outweighs the towing vehicle by 31.7:1, is it safe...

When will GL take my money...

Does it have air brakes...

Some guy on the forum says any fool should be able to fab up a homemade tow bar out of discarded tuna cans and tow it home with a Budget rent-a-truck, what do you guys think...

I'm 5'3" and weigh 265#: will I fit through the driver's hatch...

How much paint do I need to paint this thing if I only paint the top...

Somebody told me that it might not start, will GL start it for me...

I may be getting ahead of myself here but when I trick it out I'm torn between the fuzzy dice hanging from the cannon doohickey and Garfield on the engine compartment doors-what say you...

What is this EUC thingy I keep hearing about...

My parents tell me I can't get this thing unless it fits into my apartment in their basement, how wide to I dig the ramp...

I just spent my last $123,214 on the tank and don't have money for JP-8 but Mommy has a 5 gallon jug of cod liver oil I'd like to see go away; will the engine run on that...

My buddy says he might buy it from me and he's a citizen of XXXX, will I have any trouble exporting it....

I'm having second thoughts about trailering it home. I live 640 miles from the tank and I've never driven anything bigger than my Falcon, can I drive it out of the GL lot and home on the Interstate...

Has anyone got good pics and step by step instructions (with an annotated list of suppliers, prices and labor man hour chart) to turn this thing into an RV...anybody...bump...

I can't be bothered to read the TM so can somebody tell me how to start it up and drive it and, oh, send me some good pictures of how to do it...

How much firewood can I carry in it...

My eyes crossed and rolled up into my head when I tried to read that tabulated data junk. How much oil does this thing hold...

What should the tire pressure be...

I can't get time off from work to pick this up so can someone do that for me...and maybe hang on to it until the weather warms up...

I still can't be bothered to read the TM or use the search feature so can someone tell me what things I should tell the guy who I am still seeking to bail me out to check-and be quick about it-I only have two days left to pick it up...

Hey! I thought you guys would want to help me out, how come no one is answering my questions...

Lance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks