• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought A Tank

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you use a pyrometer to check for OD fever? If so ware do you suggest I tap the exhaust for most accurate result ???
This is an excellent question.... and immediately, it raises the question:

Should it be used ORALLY or as a RECTAL device?

It is my learned opinion that the best way to use a PYROMETER is to: Shove it up your "exhaust" port.

This reminds me.... RECTUM !?!?! HecK NO! It dang near KILLED 'em !

And YES - the OD Fever does cause delerium :mrgreen::jumpin::doh::cookoo:

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No. A pyrometer is device you alligator clip to your teenage kid's ear lobes to see if he has a propensity to play with flammable liquid soaked tennis balls. :roll:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6jRELZv1Xg[/media]
DISCLAIMER: Do not try this at home...or at work...or anywhere, as a matter of fact....

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No. A pyrometer is device you alligator clip to your teenage kid's ear lobes to see if he has a propensity to play with flammable liquid soaked tennis balls. :roll:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6jRELZv1Xg[/media]
DISCLAIMER: Do not try this at home...or at work...or anywhere, as a matter of fact....
Good God Almighty ! Will somebody P L E A S E get those children OUT OF THE GENE POOL ! ! !

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Holy crap where are the parents????? If my dad caught me doing something like that growing up i still wouldn't be able to sit!

jamesfrom180

Sterlun, Just saying your avatar is the only one I have seen with a dead animal in it.
Does remind me of a group of guys I knew that would carry wire and Popsicle sticks with them and when they would find road kill they thought it funny to pose them as markers for fellow travelers. They always made trail rides fun.

Flamming anything usually is a bad thing. :shock:

kastein

Sterlun, Just saying your avatar is the only one I have seen with a dead animal in it.
Does remind me of a group of guys I knew that would carry wire and Popsicle sticks with them and when they would find road kill they thought it funny to pose them as markers for fellow travelers. They always made trail rides fun.

Flamming anything usually is a bad thing. :shock:
Hey now! Play with your own food, not wreckerman's!

Some people have no decency.

kastein

I hear that you can buy two lift kits for a General Electric UM25B and use one on each side for 6" of lift.

You may have to adjust the toe-in to avoid wearing the treads out too quickly however.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks