• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought A Tank

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
So you're a member of the C5 club also! WOOO-HOOOO. Hot dang, let's drink a case of beer a piece and take off and do some sky writtin' . To heck with the CDL or even registering the dang thing--nobody will care. What are they gonna do, pull you over.

What Hendersonj said is true but the smaller tires don't look as cool as the big ones. Plus the smaller ones don't roll over mini-vans as easily as the larger ones. Those dang pesky soccer moms, they have no right being on the road. I say get rid of all of them and let us have our fun.

See you in the fast lane on take off.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What Hendersonj said is true but the smaller tires don't look as cool as the big ones. Plus the smaller ones don't roll over mini-vans as easily as the larger ones. Those dang pesky soccer moms, they have no right being on the road. I say get rid of all of them and let us have our fun.
That's true CARNAC, but add a JATO bottle & no mini van will stand in your way!!!! Go for the Douglas A4 tires and go faster over them!!!!!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Now why would she want us to do that, especially when I have an MLRS and we could use that instead. I have 3 reloads that I bought using petty cash. We'll just use steel rain instead.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It is hard to believe that 25 pages have been generated because CARNAC want out and bought a old, used, tank, I would hate to see the number of pages if he decided to buy a space shuttle, sorry not supposed to talk about up comming GL auction aua

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Dang, and I thought me having that submarine was gonna be kept quiet.

I had it drop shipped to the pond in my back yard. Test fired the torpedo the other day and accidentally sunk my neighbors rowboat. Shhhhh, guess I shouldn't have said that. I never got a BATF Form 6. OOPS. They would probably really freak about my MLRS, Pershing Missile with live nuke warhead but it's only a 1kt so no biggie, the Dora railroad gun, my new M1 ABrams, my C5A, and I'm working on a project to refloat the Bismarck throw some lifts on it and drive it back across the Atlantic. I figure some 53's will take care of that. I also have an F14 and a fleet of attack helicopters. Figure I'd bob the 14. I also have a patriot missile and support equipment.

Man this hobby is getting expensive.

Wolfen

Dang, and I thought me having that submarine was gonna be kept quiet.

I had it drop shipped to the pond in my back yard. Test fired the torpedo the other day and accidentally sunk my neighbors rowboat. Shhhhh, guess I shouldn't have said that. I never got a BATF Form 6. OOPS. They would probably really freak about my MLRS, Pershing Missile with live nuke warhead but it's only a 1kt so no biggie, the Dora railroad gun, my new M1 ABrams, my C5A, and I'm working on a project to refloat the Bismarck throw some lifts on it and drive it back across the Atlantic. I figure some 53's will take care of that. I also have an F14 and a fleet of attack helicopters. Figure I'd bob the 14. I also have a patriot missile and support equipment.

Man this hobby is getting expensive.
Looks like CARNAC is getting ready for the Zombie Apocalyse.