• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing to Aberdeen 2011

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Anyone want some HEMTT rims, pm me. I have several sets of 6 that I will sell due to no longer owning a 5 ton. These are new. I will bring them to Aberdeen.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a complete LDS whisler that is intact from the bellhousing to the 5 ton radiator. It is setting on the frame rails with an intact harness. It came out of a good running 5 ton multifuel. It has the starter, alt, compressor, IP, whiisler turbor, fan, radiator shroud, radiator and harness. I no longer have my M-62 wrecker and think I will just sell this. send me a PM. Can deliver to Aberdeen or you pick this up at my sons shop. Sendme a pm if interested. Would be great in a deuce, bobber or in an 800 series.

DKELONE

I've inherited a bunch of stuff that will bring to Aberdeen. One MKT version 3 stove, nos military porta pot, nos troop seats for a deuce I'd guess--not wood, nylon straps, nos seats for the bottom of the deuce pax seat. David

R Racing

Adding to the list, lol looking for 12 to 14 resonable priced 14.00 X 20 tires for some hemmt wheels. Looking for decent to new condition. PM me with what you got.

Thank You.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
R RACING, contact Jim Henry in NC. He comes to Aberdeen every year and I know he's brought some nice 1400s for guys in past years. I have dealt with him in the past...he's a good guy to deal with.

jaxsof

If anybody has any, I would like to get my paws on a reasonably priced set of bumper extensions for an 809

oh, and a 6x6 valve/switch for a deuce

Last edited:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have been asked about pictures of the winch, LDS, M66 ring and the hardtop with legs and reinforcing plates. Here they are. Thanks ATD

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks