• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing to Aberdeen 2011

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Anyone want some HEMTT rims, pm me. I have several sets of 6 that I will sell due to no longer owning a 5 ton. These are new. I will bring them to Aberdeen.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have a complete LDS whisler that is intact from the bellhousing to the 5 ton radiator. It is setting on the frame rails with an intact harness. It came out of a good running 5 ton multifuel. It has the starter, alt, compressor, IP, whiisler turbor, fan, radiator shroud, radiator and harness. I no longer have my M-62 wrecker and think I will just sell this. send me a PM. Can deliver to Aberdeen or you pick this up at my sons shop. Sendme a pm if interested. Would be great in a deuce, bobber or in an 800 series.

DKELONE

I've inherited a bunch of stuff that will bring to Aberdeen. One MKT version 3 stove, nos military porta pot, nos troop seats for a deuce I'd guess--not wood, nylon straps, nos seats for the bottom of the deuce pax seat. David

R Racing

Adding to the list, lol looking for 12 to 14 resonable priced 14.00 X 20 tires for some hemmt wheels. Looking for decent to new condition. PM me with what you got.

Thank You.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
R RACING, contact Jim Henry in NC. He comes to Aberdeen every year and I know he's brought some nice 1400s for guys in past years. I have dealt with him in the past...he's a good guy to deal with.

jaxsof

If anybody has any, I would like to get my paws on a reasonably priced set of bumper extensions for an 809

oh, and a 6x6 valve/switch for a deuce

Last edited:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have been asked about pictures of the winch, LDS, M66 ring and the hardtop with legs and reinforcing plates. Here they are. Thanks ATD

Attachments