• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bringing to Aberdeen 2011

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Let me add this to the list. 2 new in box LDT IPs and 4 new in box borg warner D Turbos. I am selling all spare deuce parts. I have another project on the horizon...

DKELONE

Earlier I posted some deuce troop seats. I've been educated to know now they are for dump body trucks. They are 10 1/2 ft long, nos and in excellent shape. Space yellow E18-20. May fit a 5 ton as well.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Earlier I posted some deuce troop seats. I've been educated to know now they are for dump body trucks. They are 10 1/2 ft long, nos and in excellent shape. Space yellow E18-20. May fit a 5 ton as well.
Dump truck troop seats will not fit a 5 ton cargo. The seats and the way they work are totally different. They actually unhinge and fit into the sides of the dump body while in use.

hedelta

oh I see I think she has a set of knuckle dusters she uses to keep Matt in line and I do not think she will hesitate to use them on anyone else.

rideni

oh yeah I have the ability to get new wood made for deuce troop seats. It is made with yellow pine instead of white oak, to reduce the cost greatly. I had a set made last fall and they look great. It is all cut out and milled to original 3 inch wide spec. The window cut out is not made for the front board though. Each set I sell regularly for $350, but I will sell for only $300 at the show, I need at least a $200 deposit on each set to guarantee delivery at the show.

rideni

kiln dried and they are not painted, they are C or Better yellow pine.
I can do it in White oak, but it takes a little more lead time to get white oak in that quantity and quality for the seats. It is $550 for white Oak.
I can provide color matched wood paint and proper primer in OD Green or Desert Sand. Cost of paint is $50 for one gallon each of primer and paint.
I need orders in as soon possible to guarantee Aberdeen Delivery. Otherwise I can arrange for LTL shipping or pickup from my house. Lead time is 1 to 2 weeks.

Taurus454

Looking for an antenna mount with antenna. Want to hang my Weapons Guild flag from it!

Also, how much for a M109A3 tire?

Please PM me with a price. Thanks in advance!

Tom

Akicita

I'm looking for a complete set of bows and tarp in great condition for my M35A2.
Prefer olive, or camo but will consider tan, or even blue if the price is right.
PM please.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is willing, we might be able to have movie night on the side of someone's truck if I can beg a family member to loan their digital projector, I have a DVD of Kelly's Heroes to bring along. All we need is a laptop computer and a big white sheet to duct tape on someone's 5-ton or deuce.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks