• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California Central Coast Beach Run

100dollarman

We are having A BLAST! The weather is perfect out here! Last time we were here the wind blew us out--- very nice this time!

Here are a few day 2 pics-
\

Nathan- are you coming out today? Anyone else ???:-D

There is going to be a jump contest today out in the dunes--- I'll try to get some pics...

Attachments

100dollarman

I am ready for a Pismo trip---- just have alot going on around here.

Anyone up for a cruise on the beach Thursday morning??? I am headed to Morro Bay to deliver a transmission, and then to SLO to pickup a Samurai that I bought. I could be talked into staying overnite if anyone wanted to hit the beach on Thursday!:-D

Matt- What do you have going on at Pismo at the end of the month? We are doing a Glamis trip the weekend of the 22nd..

I'll be on the road if anyone needs to call me- 760 964 5123

Well, had a fun day tooling around Pismo.. Thanks 100dollarman for the company.
You can have just as much fun playing around in stock Suzuki Sammys as you can with built offroad rigs!!!!!:grd:

Attachments

Last edited:

100dollarman

We just walked in the door--- a little bit a a drive!

We had a blast!!! Thanks for coming out, Nathan! It was great seeing you again.

PERFECT weather!!!

Need to plan a "real" trip soon!

I'll post a few pics tomorrow.

Cucvnut

Mark ill be doing a family reunion thing at weekend your at glamis i don't think i am going to make KOH :( not enough money for KOH and lifting my truck at the same time. ill be at pismo for memorial day also.