• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California Central Coast Beach Run

100dollarman

We are having A BLAST! The weather is perfect out here! Last time we were here the wind blew us out--- very nice this time!

Here are a few day 2 pics-
\

Nathan- are you coming out today? Anyone else ???:-D

There is going to be a jump contest today out in the dunes--- I'll try to get some pics...

Attachments

100dollarman

I am ready for a Pismo trip---- just have alot going on around here.

Anyone up for a cruise on the beach Thursday morning??? I am headed to Morro Bay to deliver a transmission, and then to SLO to pickup a Samurai that I bought. I could be talked into staying overnite if anyone wanted to hit the beach on Thursday!:-D

Matt- What do you have going on at Pismo at the end of the month? We are doing a Glamis trip the weekend of the 22nd..

I'll be on the road if anyone needs to call me- 760 964 5123

Well, had a fun day tooling around Pismo.. Thanks 100dollarman for the company.
You can have just as much fun playing around in stock Suzuki Sammys as you can with built offroad rigs!!!!!:grd:

Attachments

Last edited:

100dollarman

We just walked in the door--- a little bit a a drive!

We had a blast!!! Thanks for coming out, Nathan! It was great seeing you again.

PERFECT weather!!!

Need to plan a "real" trip soon!

I'll post a few pics tomorrow.

Cucvnut

Mark ill be doing a family reunion thing at weekend your at glamis i don't think i am going to make KOH :( not enough money for KOH and lifting my truck at the same time. ill be at pismo for memorial day also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks