• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California Central Coast Beach Run

tractor

If you guts want to come up to Estrella Warbirds off of highway 46 east come out we have several WW2 jeeps, trucks, M35 and more plus planes.

100dollarman

We are here!!!

Camped on the N end of the camp area just before the sand hwy. I am driving a wht dodge dually with a 40' Weekend Warrior and a green JK 4dr Jeep Wrangler. My buddy has a WW and a red dodge.

Weather is perfect! Come'on out!:-D

My cell is 760 964 5123

Attachments

Will try to roll out there. Wifes birthday is on Saturday not sure how that will work.

Stop by xtremerubicons in oceano and see if he has any goodies for your rubicon.

My bronco is there, you cant miss it....Corner of 13th street (off highway 1 south of Juans cantina) and Pike lane, usually jeeps parked out front.

No bringy the Bobbie?

Last edited:

100dollarman

Will try to roll out there. Wifes birthday is on Saturday not sure how that will work.

Stop by xtremerubicons in oceano and see if he has any goodies for your rubicon.

My bronco is there, you cant miss it....Corner of 13th street (off highway 1 south of Juans cantina) and Pike lane, usually jeeps parked out front.

No bringy the Bobbie?

Tell her you are taking her to Pismo for her B-day!

I invited the Xtr Rubi guy out to hang with us-- I think his name is Dennis? I think he is coming out. May go check out the shop and your Bronco if we have time.

No Bobbed this time- we have been selling everyone we do!!! One left the shop today. Now we are caught up and I will try to build one for us. But I have a 5ton calling my name...

We are camped right at mile marker 4. Hope you can make it!!!

ps- we have our wimmins with us too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks