• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California members

Tom Thumb

I'll PM you with contact info. Bummer about the engine...so was it engine-less or did it have a NHC250 or something?
It's a long story but I have a NHC 250 in mine now. But have wanted to put in a turbo ever since my original drive home. That engine is way under powered for the highway. Soon I will have the new engine from GL. Hopefully it works and I can swap them out.

Artisan

SCMVCC

Hey guys, TOMORROW, Sunday, is the monthly meeting / swap meet
of the So. Calif Military Vehicles Collectors Club. Come On Down and
check it out! If you have stuff to sell BRING IT ( You are required to be
a member to sell, it is only $25 bucks, you can buy a membership
on the spot, no problems you will get a receipt.
) If you have historic
plates it quite beneficial to be a member. Speaking of plates our
resident SO Calif DMV registration expert, (he is licensed by the DMV)
is usually around to help you with all your needs. Ray is his name.

Bring your MV friends.

Where? = AMVETS of Irwindale, Ca 14910 Los Angeles St.

CLICK HERE for a copy of our most current newsletter

CLICK HERE for the website.

The SCMVCC is now under new management and they are
doing a STELLAR job of things. If you used to come and quit,
give it another shot...I am SURE you will see a huge difference.

Membership is growing...!

Twigmaster

South Orange County, CA and MCAS Miramar, CA

Looking at picking up an M35A2C here in the very new future, still scouring the site looking for info to help with the title/registration process.

Hopefully will be a part of the community here soon.

Artisan

There is a man named Ray Del Pino, he is a member
of the SCMVCC . He is an agent for the Calif DMV.
His prices are way to cheap, I always give him a tip.
You WANT to talk to him.

Another Ahab

Looking at picking up an M35A2C here in the very new future, still scouring the site looking for info to help with the title/registration process.

Hopefully will be a part of the community here soon
Hey, Twigmaster; welcome from here in Virginia.

Good luck finding your truck.

NovacaineFix

Hopefully will be a part of the community here soon.

Shoot me a PM, if you need any local help here in San Diego, got my 5-ton tagged and registered, no real big issues.

Welcome to the site.

There is a man named Ray Del Pino, he is a memberof the SCMVCC . He is an agent for the Calif DMV. His prices are way to cheap, I always give him a tip. You WANT to talk to him.
If anyone knows how to get in touch with Ray, I would be very grateful. Have a few issues with DMV on an early M35 here in San Diego. Willing to talk to anyone knowledgeable before tackling DMV again.Thanks!John

Bhpdbrad

If anyone knows how to get in touch with Ray, I would be very grateful. Have a few issues with DMV on an early M35 here in San Diego. Willing to talk to anyone knowledgeable before tackling DMV again.Thanks!John
I don't know Ray - but I just went through the DMV run-around over the last few months trying to register my M925A2. I finally achieved success and received my title and plates a few weeks ago.

Every situation is different so I don't know if I can help... but what is it you're having problems with?

Artisan

RAY DEL PINO = 626-814-2196

He is a peach of an elder, please pay him what he is worth,
which is usually MUCH more than he asks for.

DavidWymore

Thanks! I appreciate the info. I'm happy to reward him generously with praise and money for any assistance or suggestions, whether they work out or not. Knowledge and experience are worth every penny. :)
I talked to Ray on the phone and then met him at Those Military Guys around a year ago. Really cool guy but then I never could get ahold of him again.

I have had multiple people use and recommend California Registration in El Cajon. They have a reputation for handling the "hard" stuff easily. Also have good reviews online.

Drove home from Las Vegas to San Diego today, had to reroute because of the fires. The 15 was closed through the Cajon Pass due to the fires. Had to go cross country through the desert via Searchlight, Joshua Tree and Yucca Valley to get to the 10. Made it a seven hour trip. Small price to pay though, compared to those who were displaced or lost property and homes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks