• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California members

Another Ahab

California is so big, that it almost seems like this thread could use three zones:

- Southern/ Central/ Northern

It'd be kind of interesting to know where most of the CA membership is concentrated of those three. I would guess Northern, but who knows?

John – San Diego. Although I live in San Diego, I travel through 13 western states for GM, including Alaska, and I'm always on the lookout for MV’s. I see a lot, but I'm usually driving and by the time I've fumbled my phone up, they're too far to take pictures.

Another Ahab

John – San Diego. Although I live in San Diego, I travel through 13 western states for GM, including Alaska, and I'm always on the lookout for MV’s. I see a lot, but I'm usually driving and by the time I've fumbled my phone up, they're too far to take pictures.
I hear you, and then I'm all thumbs too on the camera phone, so by the time I've tapped all the right buttons it's already too late lots of times.

It drives me bananas.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Can't bring the Duece there yet, and looks a bit off road for my Camaro. :wink:I'll keep checking the thread you shared though to see how it's shaping up.

Another Ahab

Sounds like a lot of fun. Can't bring the Duece there yet, and looks a bit off road for my Camaro. I'll keep checking the thread you shared though to see how it's shaping up.
Actually the Barstow rally is not bad to get to, even in a Camaro. One of the guys girlfriend got there in her little Scion, no pressure though....\\
I'm guessing you haven't tricked out the Camaro to this level yet, NovacaineFix; that right?!

camaro III.jpg

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sheepdogg67, please do not post the same question on more than one thread.

It's called crossposting.

It's against the rules.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks