• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp dirtbag monster truck!

100dollarman

Sweet truck man! You'll have the SECOND biggest one there! LOL - J/K man, I gotta look out for Phil............
THX- I hope it will even make it out there---- I have had 2 serious buyers in for it today! No one has dropped the coin yet, we'll see what happens tomorrow. If it sells.....I have another one just like it!!!

100dollarman

A few more little things and she's D O N E !!! Not bad for a quickie build! Since these pics were taken, I painted some tan stencil boxes on the front bumper and rear wheel wells-- set the grn off a little bit. Gives it some contrast.
Still may blk camo it-- not sure. Need to do spare tire, and crane.

The pics dont do it justice-- this thing is HUGE!

Attachments

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My, Hundy, what long brackets you have[thumbzup]. Nice looking truck. Looks a little like a certain truck I know...minus the big @$$ tires.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave at Eastern did it for me. This is the most recent pic with brand spanking new troop seats installed.

I got a set of fuel tank protectors (to replace quarter fenders) and a second behind-the-cab tool box to make a double-stack. Scavenged them from an 817
at Barstow Truck Parts. Now to install them...Oh, and the deuce rear mudflaps too.

Attachments

Last edited:

92RT-TT

I'm not very familiar with the 818's and bigger trucks, whats the top highway speed in those things when you've got that big of a tire on it?

I may have to pm you on a price for this one... I want!

Rgdl

I'm not very familiar with the 818's and bigger trucks, whats the top highway speed in those things when you've got that big of a tire on it?

I may have to pm you on a price for this one... I want!
I drove mine home eight hours at ~65 mph with the pedal on the floor and the engine revving at 2150 rpm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks