• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp dirtbag monster truck!

100dollarman

Hundy, are you all done modifying this truck or are you still going to figure out a spare tire mount and crane system? I'm anxious to see what you come up with.

I am trying to sell it "as is", but am thinking about how the crane will be mounted. I will work on it if it doesnt sell rt away-- may look at my crane options today...

humble1

I have to know. Does using the tractor for the short wheelbase, the oversized tires, and five ton chassis make a difference in offroad or on road performance difference? It looks incredible but how does she drive?

humble

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am trying to sell it "as is", but am thinking about how the crane will be mounted. I will work on it if it doesnt sell rt away-- may look at my crane options today...
Would like to see what you come up with crane/davit wise. Could be useful for 11.00-20 also.

100dollarman

As far as ride goes--- big and bumpy! Airing down makes a big difference!

Not going to do a crane--- this truck is SOLD! The customer is going to figure out his own crane set-up. He is getting a 7th 16.00 XZL on a HEMTT wheel for a spare-

I have another nice M818--- thinking about how to modify it....Hmmm....

Attachments

pintuhs

The truck is painted green-- we are mounting the flaps and cleaning up rt now--- pics later---
Trucks are created in different types and sizes to perform different types of purposes. One of the most unique and unified type of trucks is Monster trucks. This type of truck is having quite different structure as they are the biggest trucks of the trucking world. These types of trucks are having massive bodies and also immense power to offer to the owner or the driver. The trucks for sale business have enlarged the wings because of these dazzling types. Here is the full description and detailing of Monster trucks and also the attractive functions of these giant models.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did it once but 53's don't look right with tandems. No space between the two tires and yea they look bad. Bobers now they look good with 53's.

100dollarman

Have made some progress on the "14.00s" M818--

Got the bed done and mounted. Pics dont show it, but I straightened up the pass side step. Making some mudflaps to install tomorrow-

The plan is to paint the truck.....unless it sells beforehand. It looks pretty good like it is. I may do the wheels flat black even if the truck doesnt get full paint--

I like the 14.00s !!!

Attachments

Yohan

Hundy, how long does the Deuce bed end up after you get done welding it back together? Nice rigs, by the way...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks