• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clare MI Show Aug. 17-19th 2007

67Beast

Recovry4x4 said:
Oh, thats right! Old age!!!! Is the 275 and 348 still around MI? You know what? Pierre Jalving has a deuce tractor, bet it belongs to him! I heard he was at the show.
Pierre was there but didn't bring any vehicles with him. He is going to bring some of his vehicles to the Silver Lake show on Sept. 15th. I have a few pics from when I was down at his place the last time earlier this summer. His deuce tractor is painted desert tan.

Attachments

67Beast

Yep, he has all kinds of neat stuff there. I could have wandered around for hours crawling all over the stuff there if I had the time. I was on a time limit that day and had to get back home after picking up 10 95% or better tires on rims from him.

armytruckgirl

Hey guys, i'm Dave McConnells daughter. I met some of you at the Clare show.

I have some pictures i'm going to post.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey now! Did you go with Dad to Aberdeen in 2005? After all the computer conversations and discussions we had been in, I finally met your dad at Aberdeen that year. Glad to see some youth in this hobby. Dave, you did good!

armytruckgirl

Recovry4x4 said:
Hey now! Did you go with Dad to Aberdeen in 2005? After all the computer conversations and discussions we had been in, I finally met your dad at Aberdeen that year. Glad to see some youth in this hobby. Dave, you did good!
Yes I did :)

armytruckgirl

Nice to meet you too. I hope when Aberdeen comes around next year we'll head down there. But with my senior year of school left i'll be pretty busy. We'll see though.

citizensoldier

Yes Kenny it was very nice to see some youth interested in the BIG green stuff. armytruckgirl you just let me know when your Dad is ready with the check for your 5 ton and we will find you the truck.. :p
Remember you could get a exspansable 5 ton and have a place to live when you go off to college..lol.. Probably would be cheeper than most slum lords rent bill for one semester..

armytruckgirl

Haha yes, I can see it now. My truck parked on the side of the road in Detroit.

I'm still nagging him about it, and when i finally win him over on getting a truck for me i'll let you know

kc8sfq

Hi All:
This is the first time I've had to post since we got home. We ran solo and made it home without incident. About an hour down the road, I stopped and turned on the heater cocks. About another hour down the road, we were warm and dry. Certainly not the condition we were in after packing that wet tent in the rain. I see 67Beast and Citizensoldier got pictures of my 3/4 ton, nice shots, thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks