• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbus wrench rally

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
naahhh, Gimp was still in good spirits, considering his wrecker was a wreck.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it back out on Saturday. I know you guys didn't do much if any wrenching, so you really didn't need another person getting in the way; but I would have liked to have seen that train going down the highway!!

On the other hand, if Kip made Adam sick, or the other way around....I'm glad I wasn't there...I don't need to bring that kind of stuff home to the baby.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kip, it was very nice to meet....but I'm glad you only gave me a power supply and not the gift that keeps giving. :wink:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No Rich. This is another fine example of how well GL is run. I purchased a 5ton multifuel in a can. It took about 3 months for the EUC to go through. Then I picked it up and dropped it off at Oilcan's. Never thought about it till this weekend. Once we retrieved it and opened it, we saw it was a Cummins 250. Anyone wanna trade for an LDS?

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On a side note, I now have in the pole barn all 3 examples of austin-western cranes. M108, M62, and M819. Think doghead will notice if I ship the M108 to him instead of the M819? Maybe I could send Gimpys M62 along also!

Couldn't stay long friday evening. Still got to drive the M819, and help out a little. Hope you are feeling better Kip.

gimpyrobb

Looks like Dave and I are going to look the motor over tomorrow. ANyone looking for a Cummins 250 to buy?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another motor Gimpy? Have you unearthed the other LDS yet? Is it's operability unknown?

gimpyrobb

The one I got from Kevin has not been gone through and is not a new motor. I don't want to waste time putting something slightly question-able in the wrecker. It is just too much of a pain to have it not working. I will use parts from the broken LDS and the LDS in the can to make one that is known good.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So if this motor Dave found is fresh, you are going to swap all the LDS stuff to it and run that, right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks