• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coming Attraction - project #6 M43 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ambushed!!!

Well...I'll try to post some updated pics this evening but right now we are busy as a one legged man in an a$$ kicking contest. (Thank God!!!):driver:

If we are able to get anymore done today I'll post the progress.:jumpin:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Got a little more done this afternoon...Troy let me clean and paint stuff but I ain't allowed to do techincal stuff.:roll:

Tomorrow after breakfast I guess we install the carb and drop her in, hook some lines/hoses and give her a whirl!!:-D

Does anyone know where the long thingy in the last pic with the shiny journals goes? :cookoo:

Attachments

zout

I'm only going to tell part of the story from today's trip down to CAMO to chuck an engine in the hole.

The guys down there had her pretty close to drop in the hole when we got done with a great breakfast at CC's.

My Buddy Bear wanted to just play instead of work or let anyone else work - he was a total hoot today.

As you can tell the engine did get installed - trans hooked up - driveline installed - all the misc lines the Military installs on these for Fording - vacuum - fuel got all hooked up - batteries were hooked up and POWER ON.

The rest of the story - YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE IT OR GET PICTURES AND THE REMAINDER OF THE STORY AFTERWARDS. rofl

My thanks to PB - Troy & Tony for the great comradre today and a fun time.
And YES I do have a big chit arse smile on my face.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You guys are flying the progress looks great!!

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aw-right now, we need some more pictures Pleeeeeze. How about some sounds of the first coughs??????

Do not be mean. Inquiring minds (and nosey people) just wanna know.
Zout, just remember......timing is everything, in more ways than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks