• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Central

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Kirkersville fuel/and meeting stop

I've had to bail out on going too... To many things going on with the business while trying to keep up with the site. Still considering flying up for the weekend...

If anyone needs my spots please get with Mike on them.

citizensoldier

RE: Re: RE: Kirkersville fuel/and meeting stop

Wow! Thanks to you all for the updates! Good job Kenny.. As you know I am not making it.. Finally returned from my trip been gone for 3 days.. Had a little mishap in Iowa and well... Its a long story for another time. Keep the updates and pictures coming guys.. Man I wish I could be there.. aua :jumpin:

ONTOS66

Kenny, Great job keeping everyone up to date!
Outstanding input (from some) great photos of rigs and faces.
Sorry I can't come out and play this time - so I'll start planning for next year!
Hope everyone has a safe trip & a great time.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Folks, I've been out all day for my sons graduation. I'm back now so as info comes in, I'll post up.

devilman96

three hundred and some change for me... Pick up at the airport will prolly be the first Taxi i see unless Mike inlists some poor bored soul into picking me up at 11pm tomorrow night... Kenny is renting a car so I am riding back to the airport with him Sun AM... to and from the show... I will prolly just catch a cab or stay at the Courtyard next door.

jasonjc

You all had me thinking will hard about flying. Untill I seen the ticket price for me $850 to Phily. Maybe next year. Or Fed Ex???

pa.rich

What are you hiring a taxi for when you could be in our blue taxi that never breaks down! All I do is grease the wheel bearings and its good to go. ...And oh yes carry lots of feed for the ox. See topic "Our Convoy".And btw, thats my professional driver in the engine compartment doing the job quite well , I might add. He's a good man, even cleans the windshield.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Granted I got my tickets 10 days or so ago but got a flight for $217.59 out the door. Cheaptickets.com is where I shopped. Anyone flying out of BWI Sunday has a free ride back with me. Lane, get up off yer wallet and get a flight. Still a bunch of $198 tickets out of DTW. If you fly out of TVC it gets much nore expensive. Not so good for you Jason. $475 out of LIT and $591 out of TUL. Anyone else?

citizensoldier

Man Kenny you are tuff on me. Wife is loosing her job, just returned from a 3 day trip to Il,Wi,IA,Mi and gas just killed me.. Wallet is empty and Detroit is $200 is gas for me to get there and back..
It is just killing me not going to this one though!! So where is all the pictures? Give a guy a bone!! The big BQ tomarrow night right? Glad mangus made it.. That sounds like one of my adventures.
Some buddy give builder77 some cash for my M105 bows and uprights. I will send them the money asap..
Oh shoot thats right your still in FL arent ya! Well send pics when you arrive. Heheheheh

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I'll be there tomorrow eve. Pics will have to wait until I return, no internet in the big SS tent

alphadeltaromeo

Well Kenny...have a safe flight up there...don't have too much fun now. Oh, if you see a decent 5th wheel hitch on sale, give me a call 678.488.2447 - I may very well be interested if the price is right.

Andy

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Yes Kenny I made and am flat broke after purchasing all my crap LOL

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Got your number Andy, I'll call if I see one!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks