• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just wondering what the count is so I know how much nanner puddin to make :)
Oh we will bringing a couple things to sell.....:beer:
If you put COOKIES on top, make one more, because the COOKIE MOSTER will claim one :shock:, I am not authorized to reveal the name of said COOKIE MONSTER :mrgreen:

zout

Nanner Puddin - LOTS OF IT.

I have found the LZ has been perpitrated and molested once again in a reckless fashion and unnanounced to me of anyone's presence.

I come home once again entering an MV event and find a big Jar full of some red things lingering in it once again and a note of all things (unsigned of cource) that these are to be shared with others.

I know usually when I am a victim - but this has gone on now for quite some time with this intruder. Not that I am complaining.

I am making enough chicken in all sorts of marinated delights to hopefully please someone's taste buds for at least 65 folks - some of them are chow hounds. There will be hamburgers and hot dogs as well - plus a whole table full of goodies.

Winner of the best dish wins my Brinkman Smoker.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My wife Jonette was also asking ruffly how many people might be showing up. She was thinking of making some Louisiana Jambalaya and possibly a cake if yall are nice!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you put COOKIES on top, make one more, because the COOKIE MOSTER will claim one :shock:, I am not authorized to reveal the name of said COOKIE MONSTER
Bama Lady will be bringing her usual selection of tastey cookie delights.

It may be necessary to post a guard on said cookies to keep Papa....................errrrr the unidentified cookie monster from eating himself into a diabetic coma.:hammer::hammer:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Bama Lady will be bringing her usual selection of tastey cookie delights.
It may be necessary to post a guard on said cookies to keep Papa....................errrrr the unidentified cookie monster from eating himself into a diabetic coma.:hammer::hammer:
Hey...I'm gonna die...I know that...it's been a good life most of the time.:beer:
Zout already has my signed DNR statement so...

Nanner puddin, cookies and cake...who needs food??:shock:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Nanner Puddin - LOTS OF IT.

I have found the LZ has been perpitrated and molested once again in a reckless fashion and unnanounced to me of anyone's presence.

I come home once again entering an MV event and find a big Jar full of some red things lingering in it once again and a note of all things (unsigned of cource) that these are to be shared with others.

I know usually when I am a victim - but this has gone on now for quite some time with this intruder. Not that I am complaining.

I am making enough chicken in all sorts of marinated delights to hopefully please someone's taste buds for at least 65 folks - some of them are chow hounds. There will be hamburgers and hot dogs as well - plus a whole table full of goodies.
Winner of the best dish wins my Brinkman Smoker.
BabyBear and I are not gonna eat breakfast Saturday...just in case the other 64 folks don't show up.:beer:
Can't let good food go to waste ya know!:shock:

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am bringing the "nanner expert" so you might need to make extra...... And PB ain't got nothing on cookies when I am around....:mrgreen::mrgreen::jumpin::jumpin:

TMNT

Looks like wet weather for the cookout. I'm bringing my frog togs and a couple of canopies to add to whatever other rain protection as might be there. I hope my windshield wipers keep working!

zout

I have a pretty decent size back porch - the end with the slated top will be tarped over for full protection. I also have another big full tarp that is ready to go to launch out as as an extended canopy. The whole front porch is under cover as well.

If its wet out - unless you just go dance in the rain you will be under cover.
If you have a canopy you may put that up as well - you just cannot go sit off by yourselves in the back 40 because we will drag you back up to the group.

There will be plenty of room in side the house as well.

The only knucklehead that will be out in the rain is me bbqing.

But its not going to rain.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
But its not going to rain.

Zout dont want to rain on your parade, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accuweather Forecast
Sat
4/21/2012 72° 61° 2.1 0 Rain and a thunderstorm 74° 52°

Rain never hurt anyone :beer:

zout

a thunderstorm 74° 52°

If you have ever seen the weather bureau at the airport - them folks are inside a padded room with no windows and the door only opens and closed at shift beginning and shift end. My guardian says that thunderstorm is elsewhere that day.

I will tell you Sunday afternoon if its going to rain Saturday.

zout

FOOD CHECK

Checking to see if anyone is bringing baked beans or the like ?
I know MB is bringing an awesome dish (per someones request).

I think desserts are going to be pretty well covered.

Chips ?

Not trying to get someone to handle anything if they have no plans or cannot do it - just want to see if there is anything else I just need to pick up last minute and work on.

I do not need a people count - if there is more food than people you get to bring chow home with you like last yr.

Just a mention of appreciation here. With the passing of Tiggers brother he did call me and let me know the family was well taken care of and wished that if anyone wanted to send him funds to forward them onto the donation for the Columbus Hospise Center in rememberence of Mr. Fuller UglyRanger - thanks Tigger. PB will be handling the donation jar funds - if PB wishes to forward donation total to the group that is his decision.

I have touched base with the DJ again and all appears to be a GO - Cicero did a great job with tunes last yr.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a few items I can bring to sell if anyone is interested:

Like I said earlier Parts is not what I normally sale so I may not have a item correctly named in this list and prices on some items are negotiable!

Parts
24 volt Hella Lights: 30.00 each 2 for $50.00
13- Steering Knuckles: $25.00 each
5- Medium tire plugs: $35.00 each
1- Large tire plug: $40.00
30- Transfer Case Chain for Hummer, Jeep, Chevy 1986-1999: $50.00 each
7- Cat Fuel Filters long: $50.00 all 7
3- Air Break Chambers: $20.00 each
1- Low boy Duel Break chamber: $40.00
2- Air Tractor Protection Valves: $25.00 each Part#HV-026 BourgWarner Morse Hy-Vo chain
1- Bendix R8 Relay Valve: $60.00
9- Threaded Rod ends: 6.00 each
50+ Assortment of gaskets mostly for cumming engine: Average $3.00 each or all one lot for $50.00
9- Oil lids: $20.00
4- 8.5 OD Green Round Spot mirrors: $20.00
2- Air Cleaners Intake nsn#2940-00-142-0129 I think these are for the older Deuce: $Not Sure Make Offers

Cases
4- Cambro 4.3/4 gal drink dispensers:
6- OD Green Aluminum one hand tote case with pink inserts: 40.00 each
4- Water proof storage case: $40.00 to $60.00
Ammo Cans Clean in New condition: 50cal $12.00 40mm $18.00 I will bring what is requested plus a few more so if you want cans please let me know ahead of time.
Other odds and ends!

Attachments

Last edited: