• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Couple of Russian trucks earning their keep. (Nail Biter!)

Albin

Just think of how Russia could have been a world economic power if only they had decent road system.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just think of how Russia could have been a world economic power if only they had decent road system.
if only they had decent road system had nothing to do with RUSSIAS decline, It was the government controlling everything and everybody, it was the idea everybody is equal, share the wealth, they were entitled to it, no matter if they worked for it or not, It was the idea that the government knew best in all things for everybody, It was the idea of TAX, TAX, TAX, and SPEND, SPEND, SPEND, It was the governments intrusion into everybody's daily life, It was the bureaucrats that had no regard for the people, there only allegiances was to the government and the status quo and hence there POWER.
ALL of this is WHAT led to the decline of the RUSSIAN empire and turn a once proud world power into second rate broke , with massive unemployment nation

sic0048

Old thread, but the first time I had seen these videos. It really looks like the trucks are going over in the first video. I wonder how much the water flow was actually helping the trucks stay upright?

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron, It was not only the communists, the Czars laid a pretty good groundwork for them. Russia was always turned inwards, communists made it worse.

I am living in the Czech Republic for 15 years now, and I found out that hearing about communism is a lot different then seeing its actual impact on daily life especially in rural areas every day again even 20 yeas after the fall of communism. They introduced a fear and "keep a low profile" attitude that still persists today.

As a wise local woman told me, the Nazi's destroyed the body and the communist destroyed the soul, but the communist did a better job.

And yes, those vids are still amazing, but I saw similar stuff in Norther BC, Canada, and probably you can see that also in most northern areas with lousy roads. Tarmac does not stay, it gets flooded out every spring again and again.

Jarek M

NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__QXmGIt5nQ&feature=related[/media]

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK I just HAVE TO ASK what in the worl kind of incentive would it take to entice somebody enough to drive a truck through water LIKE THIS??? I mean seriously your chances are at BEST 50/50 on if you are going to live ?? I must be getting old is all I can think is going on here! This is amazing YES would I do it? Heck NO!
KK

Jarek M

You eather deliver your payload and feed your family or you can all go outside and start grazing.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks