• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dayton, OH to Michigan or Wisconsin

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SWBRADLEY1, I do not know when we will be leaving GA. I have a feeling Steve a friend of mine who is coming down with me can only stay until Friday, then we have a 2 day 50mph crawl back home to Michigan. We both have a buisness to run. So in a nut shell if you are still in GA then no one will be at your place for pick up. Maybe you can get a friend in your town to hold it for us.

Camp9, I appreciate the wine offer but I do not drink. I am just happy to be able to help out a fellow SS member and Youper.

Ain't no thing but a chicken wing on a string.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will make sure that if you have time to stop there will be a way to get it loaded with or without me being there.

I can leave my backhoe out and my brother might be able to do it.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok no problem, if he cant I can run any backhoe.We will talk in GA then, thats cool. OK then its a deal for Camp9 right..? I can get this to him by the end of the month in the UP, Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one of those tow bars there, also.
Unfortunately I don't have a way to transfer a canned diesel.
BOB H, do you have a tow bar for pick up at gimps as well. Let me know I will have plenty of room....K

Don

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, kinda, it's at SW's and I owe DH for it.
Your north of Port Huron, I go down I-69 all the time. We could meet half way if you want to. I would mark yours Bob H.

Who is Dh......? Dog Head...? Thats New York.

camp9

Thanks much for the help, and if something happens and it dosen't work out don't put yourself out. If you don't drink wine then we'll figure something out, your time and equipment is worth a lot. Maybe if you buy something at Ft. McCoy I can get it back to my place and figure out how to work it down your way. I'll take care of ya. Thanks and keep me posted if I can help somehow. :beer:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a plan stan. I am flying to Fla Sunday night, I am looking at the tickets on my desk. We will hook you up brother. Jennifer just scolded me about the wine. She drinks....so I guess I will take you up on that. It's kinda the least I can do for missing the Michigan Rally. Next year.

camp9

Yep, you bet on the wine, we got it dry to sweet and everything in between. swbradley1 has had some of it, and he's still here. :) Thanks again, Camp

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob H OK, all this horse trading is complicated. How do you keep it all straight. Your in or near Rosscommon, I am installing a security Gate System at Forest Dunes and I have a job in Lupton at an Elk camp. I know where your at. OK no problem. we can work this out. LET SW and Dog know whats up and we will add your to the trip.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is exactly the kind of thread I like reading. These are good troops right here. See you folks at the rally.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Don, to make things easy, everything will be at SW's. The motor and the 2 tow bars. One has stuff bailing wired to it, thats Camp's. The other will have feet bolted to it, thats Bob's.

Does that work for ya?

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No problem, We will talk and get the particulars down with addresses and the like at the rally. SW says he is less than 10 miles from I-75 so I am sure my Garmin can find the address.

OK now this is settled right...?

1-Canned 6.2 and 1 tow bar to CAMP9....CORRECT....?

1-Tow bar going to BOBH

Both are to be picked up at SW's place in 2 weeks on my way home from GA
Ok I am good to go.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK gentlemen, I am off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz, lalalalal wish me luck. Have fun at the Rally here in Michigan and give the new guy Heath some sh/t for me....K
I will post pics of the Ga Rally.........:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks