• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dayton to Michigan

camp9

I'm giving this thread a bump because I'm headed to Lansing next week to pick up a junk M1009, so if anyone is going to Dayton over the next two or three days and can give my motors a ride to southern Michigan give me a PM. Thanks,

Camp[thumbzup]

camp9

engines drop off

I shure would like those cans..... Well if anyones coming this way I could hold em for a bit.
Dave, is your offer still good? I heard you have parts coming on the same truck, and I can be there when the truck comes or with in a few days of them coming to your place. I know things change and if your yard is full and no room, or it's just to much of a hassle I understand. Thanks,

Camp

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How about a picture of your hoe?

Nice looking trailer!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It isn't as nice as yours. :-(

Derrick has one heck of a good looking trailer.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used this picture for my resume' for GL. Haven't heard back yet.

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Then I wish I had taken a picture of me loading Gimpy's old dump bed into the back of one of my 105s yesterday. The bed was loaded full of scrap steel as well.

After loading the 6.2 engines I promptly broke the stupid auto-leveling feature and had to pull the linkage apart to move it. I guess it is pretty important to keep the bucket level when it is up all the way.

;-)

camp9

I'll be heading down state sometime in the near future to pick them up for somebody, so if anyone needs something shuffled either way let me know.

MatthewH

I'll be heading down state sometime in the near future to pick them up for somebody, so if anyone needs something shuffled either way let me know.
Andy, offers still open, I'm going to be down that way Dec 30-31 and would be happy to bring them north if you would like. Let me know

MatthewH

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just an FYI, sometime this week (wednesday, thursday, or friday not sure yet) someone will be coming to my place to haul away my m923. You can still come by on any of those days, but getting the m923 loaded will be my #1 priority.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks