• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dayton to Michigan

camp9

Picked up the motors today at Derricks place that he picked up for me at SWBradleys. Thanks guys for helping out and making this happen. Derrick has a great looking M936A2 wrecker that he used to load the motors on my trailer. I'll post some pics when i get them down loaded from my camera. Met up with islandguydon on the way down to do some trading too. Thanks Don for everything. :grin:

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Andy, How did you all weather the storm this past few days, This picture reminded me of the U.P. of Michigan after a storm. Hope the trip back went well.

Attachments

camp9

Made out good, still have 3 down at SWbradlleys place, but they'll make it up here. Give us another reason to come down and see the grandbaby:grin: Love the pic, I've been out in the middle of the night when it's 40 below at a stream like that and the steam coming off is unreal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks