• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Cargo or Van?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's some thought on cutting down the truck you have. I've chopped up enough deuce frames to be fairly ramiliar wih them. You could easily leave about 6 or 7 feet of frame sticking out in front of the van body. Strip off all of the crossmembers and brackets on the frame. Make small relief cuts on the top and bottom lip then with a little heat and effort, both frame rails can be brought together. A heavy piece of channel could be welded on the front and a commercial bolt on lunette ring attached. You could even drill several sets of holes and have height adjustment. I think its a worthy project and won't teke too much green out of your pocket. I was watching that truck when GL sold it. WIshed it were closer, lots of good parts.
Kenny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks