• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce dump M342A2

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh cool! Another meat wagon restorer! Us ambulance owners are a weird breed, wanting to rescue something that most MV owners want to avoid. That's a nice looking shop you have there as well....

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
Here are a couple of pics the 55' dumper neighbor Dave P. bought yesterday in Schenectady. The dumper is an old town highway vehicle. Pic location is a rest area Rt 5 near Fonda, NY. The M35A2 ran great. We had great weather and a nice 250 mile ride, mostly on quiet country roads.JimK

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JIMK: You should get Dave P. to join Steel Soldiers. For those of you who don't know him, Dave is one hell of a nice guy! I really enjoy drinking a few brews with him at each Aberdeen and talking "trucks."

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
Kenny, yes it's a M59.
Bruce, he is on SS. I can't remember his handle. I told him about posting pics so maybe he'll post. JimK

jatonka

Kenny, I just found another V18A-MTQ pole setter in NYS today after our club meeting, minus some rear unit parts but everything is there to complete mine and it's engine probably runs. JD touriman and I have the only other 2 I know of, anyone else. 764's don't count. JT

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang John, 2 V18s, 2 M108s. You hogging all the good stuff. It's a good thing I didn't end up with that super rare M59. It wouldn't be long before it would be an M59A2.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks