• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce dump M342A2

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh cool! Another meat wagon restorer! Us ambulance owners are a weird breed, wanting to rescue something that most MV owners want to avoid. That's a nice looking shop you have there as well....

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
Here are a couple of pics the 55' dumper neighbor Dave P. bought yesterday in Schenectady. The dumper is an old town highway vehicle. Pic location is a rest area Rt 5 near Fonda, NY. The M35A2 ran great. We had great weather and a nice 250 mile ride, mostly on quiet country roads.JimK

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JIMK: You should get Dave P. to join Steel Soldiers. For those of you who don't know him, Dave is one hell of a nice guy! I really enjoy drinking a few brews with him at each Aberdeen and talking "trucks."

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
Kenny, yes it's a M59.
Bruce, he is on SS. I can't remember his handle. I told him about posting pics so maybe he'll post. JimK

jatonka

Kenny, I just found another V18A-MTQ pole setter in NYS today after our club meeting, minus some rear unit parts but everything is there to complete mine and it's engine probably runs. JD touriman and I have the only other 2 I know of, anyone else. 764's don't count. JT

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang John, 2 V18s, 2 M108s. You hogging all the good stuff. It's a good thing I didn't end up with that super rare M59. It wouldn't be long before it would be an M59A2.