• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce was dead on side of the road.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will compliment JW4x4s offer of M18 tools by bringing my own collection to include another 1/2 impact, a 3/8 or 1/4 impact and a gaggle of batteries and chargers. Will have saws and grinders as well.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the latter and the former is easy to make.

When in doubt, AIP.

(Abandon In Place)

:)

andy3

So here is where we stand with things. We are waiting to get a status update on the motor from Wreckerman893.

Brake Cleaner
Degreaser
Oil-Rotella T3 15w40 Coffey1 Ken
Coolant Andyrv6av8r Andy
Belts Water, Alternator, Air
Spin on oil filter (Need to check the numbers from tie6044 or on my truck)
Brown paper bags SCSG-G4 Mike
Main Seal
Motor Wreckerman893 Richard
Pilot Bearing
Throw out bearing
The Tow 73m819 Ron
Rags/Hand Cleaner BCChavette Butch
Plywood Rmtaunton
Blue Gloves

I have new secondary Fuel Filters and a Westfolk primary fuel filter to mount while we’re at it. Keep telling me what else to have on hand/bring. I would rather have it on-site than try to locate parts un Union Point. Fluids, cleaners, bolts that are going to be frozen and eaten up in age. I’ll have a couple of cans of PBBlaster, etching primer and Rapco paint. If I missed a post and a pledge I apologize. I am sure I am missing some things that we might need. so chime in. Whatever is not picked up on the list I will have with me. Thank you all!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blue Loctite
Grease Gun
Sharpie Black, thin line, label parts bags
Pallet
metal bucket for parts washing and degreaser action
Sandpaper
drill and wire wheel

Chains-Ron and I have

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fastnal truck on site for all the bolts, nuts, washers, you will need..........

andy3

Having not been at the rally for more than 6 hours last year, what time do you think we should kick off the motor swap on Friday? Noon? I had signed up to volunteer and want to cover my responsibilities. If I do an early shift Friday AM I would have a clear conscience. Late Friday night the wife and at least 3 other acorns arrive and all bets are off then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks