• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce was dead on side of the road.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oooh, I just thought of something that's pretty important. Clutch alignment tool. I have an old input shaft that I've used for years. Can bring that along too.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have no opinion on the beer. As the CO of the rally this year I must set an example of sobriety.

(Stella Artois, Yeungling, Miller Light in the new resealable cans. All in an unmarked brown paper bag please.)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ron, since weed is still illegal, we cannot condone the use of bud.

;)
Ok what we need is REAL BEER not WATER DOWN CRAP (lite beer), is that clear enough or do you want me to say what I REALLY think of lite beer,

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RMTaunton is the Special Operations Sgt for the rally so you will need to coordinate with him on the location (load out area) for safety and wrecker ops.

Beer or not.

At this time I know of only two heavy operations, one engine swap and a bed swap/install of some kind.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
RMTaunton is the Special Operations Sgt for the rally so you will need to coordinate with him on the location (load out area) for safety and wrecker ops.

Beer or not.

At this time I know of only two heavy operations, one engine swap and a bed swap/install of some kind.
Cool, This way the S OP Sgt. can get things organized, not have a wrecker in the way till it is needed. Special OPs and load out are TWO different things, behind the red barn for the S OP is about the only place that is flat and out of the way, load/load out on the other hand would work best at the end of the berm, that is up where the trailers are parked and maybe the GREAT CARNAC is set up (he needs shade, is allergic to the sun)

I am sure that once the rally starts things will fall in place as it always do, I will bring THREE safety vests, think vests would be better then hats, who knows what is crawling around in that sweaty hair.

Last edited:

Rmtaunton

I'll be there Wednesday and we can all find a good safe spot and knock this motor out in record time, ecspecially with this group !! Most of this is just nuts and bolts , the only slightly tricky issue is one spotter for crane, witch our gracious operator will pick , can't wait to hear Andy's truck fire up :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks