• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DirtBag Fall 2011 ???

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh he ll yeah Jim! Good stuff. No tug o war? I got it if you don't.

TheRecorder

Thanks All....
Good amount of footage this time, I can imagine what everyone else has captured. I would like to see the "Go-Pro" angles !

I do have the "Tug O War",

Do we want a DVD or postings? Edited of course.

Last edited:

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wasn't able to stick around for the full measure of "great time". For the time I was there it was awesome!. It was great meeting fellow S.S. members and checking out the other CUCVs. Need advance warning for the next one to put paperwork in for the time off.[thumbzup]

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Truck looks great Larry! Gottlos, were you there friday night? If so I think we talked but I did'nt put 2 and 2 together. Were you wearing a hat with 3 initials on it?

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck looks great Larry! Gottlos, were you there friday night? If so I think we talked but I did'nt put 2 and 2 together. Were you wearing a hat with 3 initials on it?

I was there. I think I was wearing my I C E hat. I left Camp DB around 2130 or so.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Yes we spoke briefly without proper intruductions. I was the extremely good looking guy with a receding hair line, double chin and glasses that rolled in at dusk, does that narrow it down?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks