• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

TheRecorder

Jim,
The M1945 Command Post is the same tent as used in R. Lee Ermeys Locked N Loaded.. I have a large GP tent, but I think it is too big, like 20x52 big....

I say "Bring It" - M1945

If not for an Outdoor/Indoor theater, or a Mess Tent, than maybe for a shelter if need be. Might be useful.

Met1

Sounds good. Maybe someone will buy it once I set it up. A word to the wise, never drink while watching Mail Call.. especially if you have access to a credit card!!! ;-)

BLK HMMWV

Movie list

Well Here is a small selection of what titles we have on the laptop that are in Hi- Def. It's a mix of shooters and action and a few classic's.

Behind enemy lines
Broken Arrow
Enemy at the Gates
Full Metal Jacket
Red
Shooter
The Hunt for Red October
The Expendables
The Hurt Locker
The Guns of Navarone
The Mechanic
Tremors
Young Frankenstien

For those coming out please sound off and let me know.
We will go with the top two.

Thanks
BH

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been cranking out food for my cleanup tools to the point my arms are killing me.

My votes from the list are:

The Expendables (lots of MV's)

Full Metal Jacket

hole

Well Here is a small selection of what titles we have on the laptop that are in Hi- Def. It's a mix of shooters and action and a few classic's.

Behind enemy lines
Broken Arrow
Enemy at the Gates
Full Metal Jacket
Red
Shooter
The Hunt for Red October
The Expendables
The Hurt Locker
The Guns of Navarone
The Mechanic
Tremors
Young Frankenstien

For those coming out please sound off and let me know.
We will go with the top two.

Thanks
BH
Hurt Locker & Red get my vote.

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally, things are looking positive this time around. Missed the last two DB's for various reasons and there's just no excuse--- we only live 2 blocks away!

(FYI- 1 block in high desert equals normal city block to the power of 10)

So we're plannig a visit to campsite on Sat to meet & greet and maybe help with some clean-up chores... got a few old tools that need airing out and an extra special one that's a rare bird indeed. With luck, I'm hoping maybe there'll be an expert on hand for appriasal.

One missing detail: location? GPS coodinates maybe? I have a general idea of the area but please, please, please... (wimper, sniffle...) don't make me go back thru 173 more pages of past DB's just to find it?

Hey now--- lookin' forward![thumbzup]

TheRecorder

finally, things are looking positive this time around. Missed the last two db's for various reasons and there's just no excuse--- we only live 2 blocks away!

(fyi- 1 block in high desert equals normal city block to the power of 10)

so we're plannig a visit to campsite on sat to meet & greet and maybe help with some clean-up chores... Got a few old tools that need airing out and an extra special one that's a rare bird indeed. With luck, i'm hoping maybe there'll be an expert on hand for appriasal.

One missing detail: Location? Gps coodinates maybe? I have a general idea of the area but please, please, please... (wimper, sniffle...) don't make me go back thru 173 more pages of past db's just to find it?

Hey now--- lookin' forward![thumbzup]
34°40'43.41"n
117° 4'48.07"w

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stoddard Wells road off of the 15, cross Dale Evans to the dirt, go all the way to Lucerne Valley Cut Off, 10 or so miles, hang a right...the only way you can go...Go 2 miles + or -, and we are on the right in the little valley.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"Tank you for calling IT, dis is Yellowbronc, what is your issue today?"

Be safe Nathan!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks