• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

hole

Thank you for letting us know that these are "rebuild buckets" as no one wants to have their buckets impounded, or worse, face jail time...:-D

BLK HMMWV

Evil Black Buckets??!!!!!
How did I miss them.

I'm so behind the times on these.
I'm still using the standard " Homer" bucket.
The orange color is meant to show that it is not an evil device capable of mass destruction. The five gallon capacity is still well below the limit and allows for one hand carry and when used in conjunction with a sponge and soap is has been known to help clean up after DB.
But an Evil Black Bucket still sounds like something to add to my list of BLK HMMWV accessories.

BH

Boo Boo

From boo boo (rick) I gess aka the bucket guy if you notice the lids have a black rubber seal that locks in freshness. to all those who are considering these as portapottys for an insurence break this is not the case but it will keep out deadly fumes.

What police dog would dare to smell our buckets? No hazmat playcards are nessisary....

in refrence to the trip i met some great people and i think i turnned my son into a db junky.... Thanks BH and cocked and locked... looking forward to seeing my db friends again
ps: I found some more buckets on the side of a dirt road, unused of coarse

pss: to the recorder i had nothing to do with your finger...

Boo Boo

a special note from boo boo (rick) To will one and will two i know alot of time and energy went into this event on a personal note i would like to say thank you from myself and my son. Someone told me you can live to work or work to live. thanks for opening my eyes and giving me a fresh breath of air.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This sucks being a private when do i graduate?
Don't know the number, but it is by posts. Keep on posting and you'll move up in rank and be able to put ads in the classified section as soon as you reach 100 :cookoo:

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to hang with you and your boy. Met1, you get your leak and smoke looked at?

Met1

Will,
Work has been off the hook since I have been back from the outing. I have not had time to do much. I started my truck up the other day, I used a bit of starting fluid and it fired up immediately. Hopefully its a quick fix. When's the next trip to those brothers I keep hearing about??

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When's the next trip to those brothers I keep hearing about??
Ask Phil, he was going to call them today. He hits them up whenever he needs a part I don't have. No real reason to set up a field trip.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a plain ol deuce:beer: . I got a pic of it on my phone, haven't seen it in person.

BLK HMMWV

Good for him! I hope for his sake it's at least a 5 ton!!! He's off the hook with his cleaning tools!!!

Ooops
Looks like I'm going to have to bring out the big stuff next time.

Actually I've been training him to take over my spot so I can still have some coin left in my retirement account. The price of tool food is crazy.
That and he makes the food so he has me on that right off the bat.

Yes like Will said just a Deuce. I've only seen a picture of it on my phone as well.
He said Hundy found him a beauty.

Triple R

Well working on getting a nice picture up tomorrow. but this should do for now...

still trying to get that chalk/red ink/??? :-?stuff off the door. nothing is taking it off. try everything! from sticker remover to windex..... Carb cleaner will do it but will also take the paint with it....

As for having nice cleaning tools, they are needed when you have a doughnut machine that gets very, very dirty. it is a must to have a clean machine so that it works tip top; therfore it is mandatory to have great cleaning tools. :-D

taking over for HMMWV...man that is very hard to do. i have big shoes to fill/ expectations to live up to. guess im going to have start getting my stainless steel tools out of the drawer.

R

BLK HMMWV

Nice truck
It looks better on a bigger screen than the one on my phone.

Welcome to the site and the world of O.D. iron.
Another local with an MV.
Hey what kind of lens on the camera.
You look really small or the truck looks really big:twisted::mrgreen:

Now we just have to get Big Block in to some O.D. iron and the world will be a better place. Of course he is pretty attached to his lift gate on the box truck.

BH

Met1

Hey brother, welcome abroad! I used carb cleaner and a towel, it took off some paint, but there was plenty of paint under that paint.. [thumbzup]

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
HA! Nuthin' takes the GL marks off, they even bleed thru new paint! Good to see you up here 3R! I will burn some TM's (technical manuals) for you and I might have a bonus -10, (operators manual) for ya. Lemme do some digging. Care to take it for a putt down to the Museum on Sat? We can give it a once over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks