• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dont run into an m35a2

BugEyeBear

It DOES SUCK getting old!

Be nice to her, as you'll be old one day too!

She's just lucky that she wasn't a little to the left or she wouldn't have seen 85!!

cessnatwin

the old gal is sharp as a tack, she said she doesnt drive alot at night, and it just began raining so she was looking down in the dark for the wipers, and that saved her ass, because I saw her and together we avoided knocking her block off!

cessnatwin

I looked at the marine sitting next to me and I said what the **** was that, was that you and he said no, and I said somebody must have hit us, so we drove back off the bouleverd, and into a safe place, looked under the truck and thought maybe someone hit and ran, but we did not notice the damage

cbvet

Do I have to give a lecture on "age discrimination?"
I plan to keep on driving my trucks till I'm 99 or so.
You kids had best learn to get out of the way.

Uhhh? What were we talking about?
Large fries with that please. My parakeet loves them.

GoHot229

I know a guy down in TJ (Tijuana) who could have it fixed by noon........

Hope the Lady was not hurt, really a bummer for her ..... but this just goes to show, it's imperative to always be on your toes when driving your Deuce. Had the tables been turned and you were the guy at fault and say 'T BONED' someone, it could have been fatal. We as Deuce owners are always likely to be safe, but not so what hits us, or god forbid, what we hit.