• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DOT-5 from JCWitney

goldneagle

North American NA40 DOT 5 Silicone Brake Fluid - 32 fl. oz.
by North
5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Like (0)
Price: $13.89 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Want it delivered Monday, December 27? Order it in the next 13 hours and 6 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details
2 new from $13.89

COMES OUT TO $55.56 per gallon!!!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
North American NA40 DOT 5 Silicone Brake Fluid - 32 fl. oz.
by North
5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Like (0)
Price: $13.89 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Want it delivered Monday, December 27? Order it in the next 13 hours and 6 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details
2 new from $13.89

COMES OUT TO $55.56 per gallon!!!
Even better! Plus you might be able to stack it with other deals with Amazon.

Terexts

I bought the North American NA40 DOT 5 from Amazon. It was way cheaper than going and buying it at a local auto parts store.

paulfarber

I saw that but in the past have had poor results with Amazon's shipping charges.

I ordered two cargo baskets for my mountain bike and was charged S&H x2.

I then ordered travel mugs as gifts (4) and was charged S&H x4.

So either its random or some places just rip you off.. that's why I skipped it.

I see though this is free shipping... NICE.

THANKS FOR THE TIP!!! :beer:

DieselBob

I think there was someone on the site as well that had some listed in the classifieds.

I bought some from Krall here on ss but I don't see it listed anymore. I believe the last time I remember his add he was down to 1 ~ 2 gallons left and that was a while back.

Flyingvan911

I've seen someone on eBay selling it but their ad says it's not in the original container. I would worry about contamination since the deuce has a single circuit. Any thoughts on buying opened DOT 5?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call the dealers:Antelope Valley, Memphis, Saturn, Eriks Surplus, Muttparts, Frontline. One will have it for 30-40 a gallon.

FormerNewMVGuy

I used to get it from Sprucemtsurplus.com , 30 bucks a gallon , but dont know if don still has any?

I got 7 gallons myself , i think it will hold me ;-)

I bought some from Krall here on ss but I don't see it listed anymore. I believe the last time I remember his add he was down to 1 ~ 2 gallons left and that was a while back.
I bought a gallon from Krall back in November I think and he mentioned that was his last one.

Guess it's not coming out of DRMO much. From what I hear most items listed as consumables are just pitched. What a shame.

LC

mtmopar

Anyone know of a good current place to get Dot 5? All I'm seeing is $75.00 and up for a gallon. I'd like to save a little money if I could. Thanks

DieselBob

:ditto: I always try to support members when possible.

If you don't find a member selling any there are two dealers that have it listed but I don't know for a fact they have it still in stock. The shipping can be high so be sure to compare. I think the days of $20 ~ $30 a gallon are behind us now.2cents

BRAKE FLUID SILICONE 1 GALLON CAN | All M Series Vehicles | Military Vehicles For Sale | Military Trucks For Sale | M35 A2 | 5 Ton | M151 A1 A2 | Surplus Parts - TNJ Murray

http://www.easternsurplus.net/images/common_spares/siliconfluid.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks