Worked like an animal all day today, and got a **** of a lot done. Everything is together, wether or not it's together RIGHT we have yet to see, if it doesn't lock up or throw a rod within the first few minutes I'll call it good. Now I'm pretty much stuck until I get the injectors back. Called them today, and found out the tech was having trouble getting parts. Said the nozzles needed rebuilds and that it would run me about 200$ EACH for the parts from the only supplier she could find. Soooooo I went to white owl and ordered up a set of 2 hole nozzles for 26$ each, which she agreed was a far better idea since the 2 holes are a good improvement over the 1 holes my truck had. Will say I'm nervous as **** about running it when it's together, this is the first time I've ever rebuilt an engine this big, far different from a dirt bike or small tractor. I'll post up the TM pages I used for the pistons, heads, and valves tomorrow if I remember.