• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC End User Certificate

Starlight

Hey guys, Next project on the way. Finally won bid on M1009 in my price range. They had this EUC to fill out first. I don't remember having to do this for my M1008. Does it take long to go through this process. Have any of you had to fill this out for you vehicle? Thanks,T

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nearly all vehicles(and many other items) sold on GL now require an EUC. If you do a search for EUC or end use certificate, you will probably have enough reading material to keep you busy until your EUC gets approved!(today a search for EUC gets 396 matches!) Good Luck

Bozor1000

Starlight said:
Hey guys, Next project on the way. Finally won bid on M1009 in my price range. They had this EUC to fill out first. I don't remember having to do this for my M1008. Does it take long to go through this process. Have any of you had to fill this out for you vehicle? Thanks,T
I just finish completing mine today and getting it faxed over. When you send a copy of your I.D., they are going to tell you to either scan it and send it e-mail or send a good color copy certified mail to them. I'm dealing with this lady named Sheila over in AZ. She has been very helpful with everything that I needed. Just make sure that in the first box, check "other", not sole propietiorship. After other, put "individual". But they said that the first time you do it, it takes 45 days, because it first goes to AZ then MI. So I guess that they want to make sure that you are not a terrorist or something. But that is all I know so far about that. Yeah I just won an auction on M1008 out of Barstow. So I am excited about that one. Steve

Starlight

DANG ! Don't like the 45 days part ! I have a trucker standing by to pick up and get her down here to Fla. Just have to wait and see. Thanks for the headsup on the Drivers licsence part, T

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: EUC End User Certificate

Starlight said:
DANG ! Don't like the 45 days part ! I have a trucker standing by to pick up and get her down here to Fla. Just have to wait and see. Thanks for the headsup on the Drivers licsence part, T
This info was on the GL agreement you agreed to when you signed up to bid. The requirements are clearly stated as well. So is their phone number!

Starlight

RE: Re: RE: EUC End User Certificate

I found it, thanks. Nice lady. Still didn't like the 45 day thing though. Oh well, we'll wait and see. Look forward to working on it. I"ll post pics when she arrives.

Bozor1000

Re: RE: EUC End User Certificate

Starlight said:
yeah that is the only thing that I didn't likr is the 45 day waitning period. That is sort of cool though. The Canyon where I go wheelin out here is closed until they let all of the water out of the resevior. So the water level is pretty high and the agency that runs that OHV area closed it until further notice. So that gives me enough time for me to get it home and do what I am going to do with it. But on the note of your M1009, I saw one last night on the freeway out here in Los Angeles. It was actually still on active duty because it had Military Police arte on it and two active duty soldiers or guardsmen driving it. That was cool. Steve

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Re: RE: EUC End User Certificate

gocmndo said:
I may be the exception and not the norm but my EUC is just at 61 days. aua
I feel/have felt your pain......just wait till you get the EUC, then have to wait just as long for the SF97 so you can title it.......

ida34

My EUC has been listed as needing revisions as of the 3rd and revisions sent to customer since the 4th. They never sent me the email with the revisions needed. I have chatted twice with no action on their end. I was on hold for 15 minutes today until I had to hang up. I never got past the phone tree. I am going to try again tomorrow. It is hard to make revisions when they have not told me what is wrong. This thing is filled out the same way I fill them out every other time.

Bozor1000

The lady that I am dealing with in AZ listed the revision that we needed to correct. It was only one revision. The pain in the ass is getting the photo id to her. That was the biggest problem. They don't want a photo copy, they want a actually color copy that is scanned or taken with a digital camera. If not send the copy of the id by certified mail.

Starlight

How about this. Are all you guys with EUC problems repeat customers ? Does this make any difference ? Just curious. Feel like the darn thing will be canablaized in that long a time ! Good luck to the rest of you guys too. The won I bid on by the way was the one with the dash board cover missing. Wanted to get to work on her sooner than later before the baby comes... T :grd:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As for problems, it does not matter if you are a first timer or repeat customer. After your first EUC, the wait is usually not as long but that is not always the case.
If you have low or no expectations, GL buying is not a bad experience. This is why there are so many posts on this subject.

Bozor1000

doghead said:
As for problems, it does not matter if you are a first timer or repeat customer. After your first EUC, the wait is usually not as long but that is not always the case.
If you have low or no expectations, GL buying is not a bad experience. This is why there are so many posts on this subject.
It is not that bad. Just the waiting period is the thing that takes the longest.

truck0590

I just got my EUC from a 6.2L engine to replace in my Contact truck. Auction ended in early Dec. Finally getting to go get the engine next week.

Truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks