• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC End User Certificate

Starlight

Question guys. I got tired of waiting so I just bought one off GSA. Has anyone ever sold one they don't have yet off the GL site ? I got what I thought a great deal at 1300. I just don't like the waiting game. Thoughts. And have people given up on the EUC and bagged it ? Penalty for this ? Thanks,T

ryan1981

well i submitted my first euc on feb 28th and have just finally got it submitted with all the corrections neccessary today the 20th of march!! it took me 10 phone calls from maine to arizona and 14 different emails!! come on i can't believe it!! now they say it can still take an additional 45 days for the government to approve that and then i will get my invoice. then once that is approved i can finally print the receipt and go get the truck that is only an hour from my house!!

Bozor1000

Same story with mine. They just submitted my EUC to Battle Creek exactly a week ago. So here I am playing the waiting game like everybody else. But I can wait on it. No rush. I have a daily driver that I use to carpool with my girl. The M1008 is going to be my play truck. So no rush for it to come home. I have the money just waiting there in the bank for them to get it.

EO2NMCB

I faxed EUC on the 7 mar and the GL site keeps showing submission pending. Faxed a second time on 18 mar this time to cus serivce so that they could not come back to me and say that I had not sent the EUC in the 14 day time requirment. At this rate should be able to p/u the truck by Nov or Dec.

Bozor1000

EO2NMCB said:
I faxed EUC on the 7 mar and the GL site keeps showing submission pending. Faxed a second time on 18 mar this time to cus serivce so that they could not come back to me and say that I had not sent the EUC in the 14 day time requirment. At this rate should be able to p/u the truck by Nov or Dec.
I feel what your saying

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
According to the site you should submit it and wait 7 days for the status to change. If it doesn't change in 7 days, contact customer service at once.

Bozor1000

Yeah the reason why you aren't getting status in seven days is because of the backlog of vehicles that have been sold. That from what I see is the problem right now.

EO2NMCB

I did call customer service, thats why they said to fax the euc to them, they will forward to EUC dept. I did receive an email from customer service stateing that they received it. I asked C.S. if they could contact euc dept, yes but we would have to put you on hold for 30-40 min. So I say put me on hold....a min later the person is out to lunch in the euc dept.

2deuce

Does it matter what your EUC is for? I have a EUC in on some heaters and wonder if a truck EUC would take longer. I also got a letter from Battle creek reminding me of my export requirements etc. Can that mean that I'm getting close? This is my first one.

tymbom

Bozor1000, I won the auction for the other M1008 at Barstow. Its good to here that the other is going to a good home... :driver:

Fred431

GL Troubles

I just w on a M1009 from Chamberburg on 3-5-08. This is my second purchase so I copied my last EUC exactly took my licence to work and enlarged it on the office copier. It came out really clear. I did this on the first one and faxed it. Of course it was rejected So I sent the same copy that they rejected to them via Priority Mail and it was accepted and sent to Battle Creek. I had my first EUC in three weeks. On this one I didnt fax anything. I sent the whole package via Priority Mail including the photo copy of my drivers licence. I did one other thing I copied my most recent telephone bill and sent that along also. The Post office delivered the envelope on monday(DeliveryConfirmation) and by thursday It was Posted "EUC sent to Battle Creek. Now the waiting game begins

jimm1009

EUC End User Certificate

Hello, I thought I would relay my recent problem wiht my EUC to help anyone who may be awaiting or have problems too.
As discussed earlier in this thread. They do indeed want very clear, color pictures of your forms of I.D. If you can not scan in a very high definition, I would recommend having Office Depot or similar make high quality color copies and sending your package in Priority Mail (2 to 3 days). This is not possible in faxing to them. Anything faxed is a False Start, I believe.
Additionally I have Cox Cable TV internet. I had three e-mails sent to me by G.L. and they did not come through due to some sort of filter in Cox's server.
I have a Yahoo address for monitoring some forums and when they send the e-mail to me I received it in 5 or 6 seconds. There is a letter that they need to send you with your name, customer # and other stuff having to do with exports and that fact that you can't export unless you are otherwise approved. This letter goes with each sale requiring a EUC each time. I am a newbie to G.L. so I did expect some small glitches. I am former Army so I know "glitches".
Anyway, I found an obscure link to "Live Chat" on their web site. I used it and in about 10 minutes of typed discussion (sort of like Instant Messaging) I had the second e-mail given to them, they answered my questions, and told me how to correct the problem.
Now this is not by any means a gurantee of smooth sailing from here thru picking up my truck, but it sure renewed my faith. They looked at my paperwork on their end while I was looking at it on my end and and I think I have my problem fixed. I did include a third Federal ID (FAA Certificate) too on this send but I have confidence that I will now be getting starting on my 45 days working time after a-rough-for-me start.
I hope this may help anyone who is awaiting and has suspected glitches in their papers.
Regards,
Jim

jimm1009

EUC End User Certificate

Hello, I thought I would relay my recent problem wiht my EUC to help anyone who may be awaiting or have problems too.
As discussed earlier in this thread. They do indeed want very clear, color pictures of your forms of I.D. If you can not scan in a very high definition, I would recommend having Office Depot or similar make high quality color copies and sending your package in Priority Mail (2 to 3 days). This is not possible in faxing to them. Anything faxed is a False Start, I believe.
Additionally I have Cox Cable TV internet. I had three e-mails sent to me by G.L. and they did not come through due to some sort of filter in Cox's server.
I have a Yahoo address for monitoring some forums and when they send the e-mail to me I received it in 5 or 6 seconds. There is a letter that they need to send you with your name, customer # and other stuff having to do with exports and that fact that you can't export unless you are otherwise approved. This letter goes with each sale requiring a EUC each time. I am a newbie to G.L. so I did expect some small glitches. I am former Army so I know "glitches".
Anyway, I found an obscure link to "Live Chat" on their web site. I used it and in about 10 minutes of typed discussion (sort of like Instant Messaging) I had the second e-mail given to them, they answered my questions, and told me how to correct the problem.
Now this is not by any means a gurantee of smooth sailing from here thru picking up my truck, but it sure renewed my faith. They looked at my paperwork on their end while I was looking at it on my end and and I think I have my problem fixed. I did include a third Federal ID (FAA Certificate) too on this send but I have confidence that I will now be getting starting on my 45 days working time after a-rough-for-me start.
I hope this may help anyone who is awaiting and has suspected glitches in their papers.
Regards,
Jim

JohnFire

Back when I did my EUC it only took a few days, but I just sent in the SF97 for the title. So I have the truck but just can't register it. So the counting begins, and lets see how long it takes. I faxed it but wasn't sure it went through so I called and the individual that I talked to was nice and had me fax it to their office fax and they were going to get it to the title dept. Real nice and was patient as my slow fax machine took it's time.

Bozor1000

So then when I get the SF97 from the government, that's when I will be able to register it. Is that considered a "bill of sale" or a "title"?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks